Lake Worth Family Law Lawyers
Family Lawyer Aaron R. Coven helps you protect your family & resolve conflicts in Lake Worth & Palm Beach County
Attorney Aaron R. Coven, has lived in the Palm Beach County area for forty years, offers legal representation for those dealing with family law issues. Attorney Coven, who is raising three children with his wife of 21 years, understands implicitly the importance of family.
If you’re involved in issues such as child custody, divorce, child support, or other such challenges that involve the courts, Attorney Coven is ready to help you. He possesses the experience, knowledge, and skills required to handle any question, problem, or dispute that is related to family law. The area of family law is complex and covers a range of topics. It demands that a lawyer be totally dedicated to the welfare of his client and the sensitive issues and challenges that are involved.
The Scope of Family Law
Family law is essentially linked to marriage and divorce; it also concerns the sensitive legal areas of child abuse, neglect, and paternity. If you find that you are the center of a family law criminal charge, challenge, or dispute, it is imperative that you secure legal representation as soon as possible.
Attorney Coven offers services in all realms of the law, including:
- Legal Separation and Divorce: The dissolution of a marriage can be emotionally charged and confusing. As a couple attempts to start a new life apart from each other, the parties can become contentious. Attorney Coven works very specifically with each of his clients in paving the way for a fair and equitable separation or divorce.
- Alimony: Alimony, or spousal support,is often a controversial issue, and it is a very complicated legal area in Florida, which has six different types of spousal support. The criteria for each vary. It is important to have an experienced and skilled attorney when dealing with alimony.
- Paternity Determination: In establishing paternity, a mother is able to secure the support that her child needs and deserves from his/her father. Paternity is established through DNA testing and is used to determine child support payments, custody and visitation rights, and other concerns related to the law and parenting.
- Mediation: If a couple decides to utilize mediation when going through a legal separation or divorce, then they may be able to settle their differences more quickly and equitably. Mediation usually focuses on specific challenges such as spousal support, property rights, child support, visitation rights and custody.
- Child Abuse and Neglect: In divorce proceedings, there may be claims of child abuse or neglect or such charges may be made independent of such an action. Child abuse involves subjecting a child to physical, psychological, and/or emotional harm and damage. Child neglect occurs when a person responsible for a child does not provide for or withholds food, medicine, shelter, or medical care from a child.
- Domestic Violence: If domestic violence occurs, whether it is the result of action by a male or female, then the offending party will be arrested and jailed. Domestic violence is concerned with one adult causing physical harm to another and is a very serious situation.
- Adoption: Although adoption can be a joyful event, it is also very stressful, time-consuming, and expensive. Legal adoption can be a complicated rollercoaster ride for those wanting to start a family.
Ready to Help
If you have a family law challenge, problem, or issue, contact Attorney Aaron R. Coven in Lake Worth, Florida, by calling 561-540-3636 or by using the brief contact form on this page. He will personally meet with you for a free, no obligation consultation to discuss the details of your situation and provide you with insights concerning possible actions that you might take towards rectifying your situation.